Whether you are already a part of the work force or still a student, an internship at Provident will give you the solid foundation needed to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving financial market.
Provident accepts several individuals each year to participate in our intern program, both during the summer as well as throughout the school year. Since Provident only hires a few interns for each session, each have the opportunity for a very personal and in-depth experience while also making a contribution to the success of the firm.
2020 Summer: Investment Banking Internship
Provident is currently seeking highly motivated undergraduates for its Summer 2020 Internship Program in the Boston and Los Angeles office. The internship will begin June 1st, 2020.
All interns begin their employment with a training session, which introduces them to our firm and our team-oriented approach in conjunction with teaching them the skills they will need – both technically and intellectually to succeed in a rapidly evolving market. Interns are exposed to a wide range of investment banking operations and the deal process throughout the program.
Responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Performing industry research
- Tracking industry performance
- Preparing of marketing materials
- Reporting to internal senior level management
- Analyzing financial statements
A background in finance or business is beneficial but not required.
The ideal candidate will posses the following traits:
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (U.S. GAAP), including possessing technical skills regarding applicable accounting and reporting standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and business development abilities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested applicants should be highly motivated, self-disciplined, and enthusiastic, with a sincere interest in investment banking and healthcare. To apply, please e-mail a resumé and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Boston office or email@example.com for the Los Angeles office. Please submit applications no later than October 4th, 2019.